For agents, the choice of which suppliers to select, to help you operate your business effectively, is a tough one. We can’t tell you who to use, but our recognised suppliers are a great starting point.
NALS Recognised Suppliers:
For details of how your firm can become a NALS Recognised Supplier contact us on 01242 581712
When assessing applications to become a NALS Recognised Supplier we:
- Do a search on the company at Companies House
- Carry out a credit check on the firm
- Review the company’s customer service policy
- Review the firm’s customer complaints procedure
In the event of a significant number of complaints against a firm, NALS reserves the right to remove Recognised Supplier status.
Benefits of becoming a Recognised Supplier
- Ability to reach NALS licensed firms directly with your products
- A link to the only independent licensing scheme operating in the sector recognised by industry organisations and consumers
- Discounted rates on exhibition stands at NALS Annual Conference
| || |
Kerry London for Professional Indemnity Insurance
Start an online application to join NALS today.
Or continue an existing one.
Alternatively you can download our offline forms.
Landlords and Tenants.
Get genuine peace of mind.
Any agent bearing the NALS logo meets industry standards for customer service as
well as being part of a Client Money Protection Scheme and offering independent