Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘The National Approved Letting Scheme’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The National Approved Letting Scheme, Cheltenham Office Park, Hatherley Lane, Cheltenham GL51 6SH. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What are Cookies?
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customers’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. The National Approved Letting Scheme use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Managing Your Cookies
Internet browsers allow you to manage your cookies. You can set your devices to accept all cookies, to let you know when a cookie has been set, or never to receive cookies.
Please be aware that disabling cookies completely means that certain personalised features will not then be provided to you and therefore may not be able to make full use of all of our website’s features.
To learn more about cookies, how to manage them and how to opt-out of using them click here.
For more information about cookies set by Google (including YouTube) and how to opt-out please see here – http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- in Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so here);
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Please note: there are many different browsers available, and each browser works in a different way: use the ‘Help’ menu in your browser to find out how to change your cookie preferences. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you should refer to your handset manual.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.